Thursday 30 July 2009

It's Just A Twitter Thing

www.wefollow.com

When I first signed up to Twitter back in March 2009, I wasn't sure what the big deal was about. However I have recently begun to investigate what Twitter is actually used for.


I was able to find a directory website called "www.wefollow.com". The site is useful for all Twitter members who are finding it hard to find people on Twitter. There are numerous links that you are able to click on to find the person/people you are looking for.

I think Twitter has helped me a lot recently and I am looking forward to finding more interesting people on there.

#HowDareYou


The other week I signed on to my twitter and thought great no one replies to my statuses. However I realized people's statuses started or ended with #HowDareYou... So I thought I'd check it out. The kind of things people write on that page is so funny, but some of the things said on there is so true. So if you ever sat up bored at early hours of the morning. Just get a twitter account and type in your own status starting or ending with #HowDareYou and click on the #HowDareYou part. Have fun. xxx


>> www.Twitter.com <<<

Follow Me - @Miss_Sav

0 comments:

Post a Comment