Monday 21 September 2009

Go Hard

(Personal Blog Entry)
My Views...
At first I wasn't too sure of how to Go Hard, I knew I wanted to but I didn't have a clue of how to do it. I have had many haters but I wasn't sure how I could be confident enough to face them or to at least have the courage to ignore it.


Inspirational Music...
I first heard a song called Go Hard by Lethal B & Doneo (UK Artists), some of the lyrics stood out to me "Hi hater, bye hater" and also "I gotta go hard". However I was still unsure what they mean't about go hard. 


I finally found the song called Go Hard by Nicki Minaj feat Lil Wayne and the phrase Go Hard had a new clearer meaning. 


In the first few minutes of the song it says:
" My tears have dried, And I know that no weapon formed Against me will prosper. And I truly Believe that my haters are my motivators."


These lyrics really hit me hard, as I realised I was hiding from my haters not showing them that I am motivated to try harder because of them.


The next step...
I knew now what to do so I began thinking in a Go Hard way and my confidence grew stronger. I explained the Go Hard situation to my cousin Cee Cee and she said she was glad I found out the best way to get these haters to see that I am not going to let them ruin my future. She also agreed that the Nicki Minaj song gave her a new outlook on haters.

So me and Cee Cee were sitting online and we were thinking of what to call ourselves as we are very close cousins/friends so we thought we needed others to know that we are both Going Hard and for the haters to realise we are not alone in this Go Hard scheme so we called ourself Go Hard Gurlz as it clarifies what we were thinking.


I think that the name Go Hard Gurlz will remind us that we have gotta Go Hard in this life as there will always be haters. 


By Savannah Lloyd-Smith©

0 comments:

Post a Comment