Wednesday 2 December 2009

Can You Really Fall For Someone Online?

Compter Love Pictures, Images and Photos




Online Messages

Today, I got another interesting funny message in my inbox on MySpace. It was yet another guy who had read my profile or been through my pictures and decided I was the woman for him. I mean the guy has never spoken to me before and I haven't said two words to him and already he gave out his number, email address and so on. 


The real question is, can you judge someone from a picture? or even a descriptive about me page?
I think people are quick to judge someone thinking they have a chance by writing down their number and waiting by the fone. Do you really think I'm just going to dial that number and speak to a stranger. That's like going into a strangers car just because they said something nice to you in a matter of minutes. #CmonSon, I think people need to get to know someone before they think that's their dream person.


Can you really be someone's dream digital girl or guy? 
I mean a guy or girl can express their love to you online but how do you know if that person is real or fake and can you fall in love with someone over just words. I think in some cases some people tend to get with someone over the internet and fall in love. But that doesn't mean everyone will or that person they met online was really that amazing person they fell for online.


Views & Opinions




THIS_IS_O #Shoutout 2 niggaz fallin in love over twitter myspace and facebook #cmonson you never met her son get da fuck outta here wit dat bullshit
Inka_Hero @Savannah2389 the real question is: can people even fall in love anymore and if they do, can they maintain a stable relationship, long term?
Inka_Hero @Savannah2389 Pen palls where around long before the internet, I don't see why not.
KingMister @Savannah2389 It's kinda weiird but I think its possible 
ROCMUSIC87 3:55 pm I think when sumbody fall for sumbody online  they want to feel diff and  live diff  like get away ..sum people try to find happens in diff places and dont care where it is .. so when u talk to sumbody they seem so perfect at that time 
MwanjeTheGemini @Savannah2389 YES WHO ARE WE TO DENY WHERE LOVE IS FOUND WHETHER ITS IN AN ALLEY IN CHURCH SCHOOL OR CLUB IF THE LOVE IS GENUINE THEN ITS GD




I want to know your thoughts on this.... Can You Really Fall For Someone Online?




0 comments:

Post a Comment